How to Know the Difference of Molds in Glass Bottle Production!
Glass bottles have always been loved and used by the public packaging. Glass molds are used to make glass forming workpieces. The manufacturing period of a set of molds takes about 8 to 20 days. The mould for glass bottle production is roughly divided into seven parts, as below:
The first is the initial mold. As the name suggests, it is the mold that preliminarily shapes the glass bottle to be produced.
The second is molding. The main mold completely sets the shape of the glass bottle.
The third is the funnel, which is the first process before the glass solution falls into the initial mold from the automatic distributor.
The fourth is the bulkhead, which is an accessory that completes preliminary processing and molding with the primary mold after the glass solution falls into the primary mold.
The fifth is the mouth mold, which is not only the mold for shaping the bottle mouth, but also the tool for moving from the initial mold to the forming mold after the preliminary shaping of the glass bottle.
The sixth is the air pump, which is a tool for shaping the glass solution under the strong pressure of the air compressor after the glass product is preliminarily formed and moved to the mold.
The seventh is the punch and core. The punch is the mold for shaping the bottle mouth of large mouth bottle (wide mouth bottle). The size of the punch affects the inner diameter of the bottle mouth. The core is a tool that affects the inner diameter of the mouth of a small mouth bottle.
There are two types of glass bottle molds: manual machine and row and column machine. The produced glass bottles have certain differences. For identification, please refer to the following points:
1. The process of die line and glass bottle body die line is consistent, that is, in a straight line, while the manual machine is not necessarily in a straight line.
2. The cooling at the bottom of the glass bottle is clear, while that of the manual machine is not clear.
3. As the manual machine is water-cooled, while the assembly line process is a combination of wind and air cooling, the smoothness of the produced glass bottle body is smoother and more uniform than that of the manual machine, with clear bottle wall and strong transparency.
4. The manual machine at the bottom of the glass bottle can not see the mug print, while the line machine assembly line process can see the obvious Mug print.
5. Several glass bottles are put together, and the bottles of the assembly line process look neat, even the reflective angle is very consistent.
Generally speaking, the production process of glass bottle production line is much better than that of glass bottle produced by manual machine. It can adapt to the full-automatic production of various filling and sealing machines. Meanwhile, the production of the handmade machine does not have high regulations on the place and change time, and can easily consider the number of small orders, customer satisfaction, fast mold processing speed and low cost capital investment.
If want to make a new design mold to your custom shape bottle, you contact us to get the best advice for it.